1. Students must wear lab coat (white) in the laboratory.
2. Perfect silence in the laboratory is essential for concentration and successful work.
3. Keep your table, apparatus and note-book neat and clean.
4. Add reagents in proportionate amount, this gives the right result.
5. Keep the reagents in their respective places, do not change the stoppers of the bottles.
6. Avoid shifting the bottles from the shelf.
7. Use the waste box for throwing broken glass pieces, match sticks, filter paper, etc.
8. Shake the test tubes while heating, do not throw hot and concentrated acids, specially concentrated, sulphuric acid.
9. Pass hydrogen sulphide gas slowly in the solution, it is a very poisonous gas, do not leave the gas stopper open.
10. Any damage to lab apparatus/equipments will have to be made good.