1. Fees are taken monthly. However, fees for the entire year or for the term may be paid together.
2. Fees should be paid by the 15th of each month, failing which a late fee will be charged.
3. If fees are not paid by the end of the month the name will be struck off from the rolls.
4. Fees of May and June must be paid before the school closes for the summer vacation.
5. Students, whose dues are not cleared fully will not be allowed to appear for the examinations.
6. No exemption or reduction in fees will be made on account of any holiday, late admission, or absence for any cause.
7. School fees once paid will not be refunded in any case.
8. All students coming to school on bicycles must pay the Annual Cycle stand changes of Rs. 350/- at the beginning of the academic year.
9. In case of loss of Fee Card, a new card will be issued on payment of Rs. 20/- at the fee counter.
10. For students appearing for ICSE & ISC Exams, No dues certificate will be issued only after clearing all outstanding dues.